Hi, I’m Silvia, tour guide and blogger. Born and raised in Tuscany, I came to work in Florence after my studies. Here I met my husband and here is my home.
- In my previous life I got a master degree in Russian Language and Literature at the University of Florence.
- I became official tour guide in Florence and Prato more than 15 years ago.
- Since 2015 I teach Italian as foreign language to international students and run tours for not native Italian speakers. I am a passionate about Arts and foreign language and I can speak Russian, French, English.
- I love cooking and contaminating traditional recipes.
- I am passionate about antiquity and vintage cars. In my free moments I like driving my fiat 500 through hilly and green areas of Tuscany.
- I like pets and my lovely dog.
- I am in love with my job! See you in Tuscany or Arrivederci in Toscana!